Few Easy Tips To Score More In Chemistry Exams
As we all know, exams play a very important role in all our lives. Exams are the toughest time for most of the students in their academic life, hence they cannot be ignored. These exams are held annually to evaluate student’s knowledge and also make them realize their performance level and success among their classmates.
Chemistry is considered as a fundamental science that can invade several fields of knowledge and it is all about the matters, atoms, molecules, chemical equations, reactions, etc. It is one among the other subjects in a school curriculum that promotes the intellectual development of the students to understand nature and its transformations.
There are many students who face hurdles while preparing for their chemistry exam. To help them in their exam preparations, here are a number of tips and strategies which can be practised by students for studying and scoring more marks in an exam. Here are a few of them.
- Always start preparing early in the morning with a fresh mind.
- Always refer the class notes, running notes and other NCERT textbooks.
- Never skip any topics. Focus more on chemical reactions, formulas and important theories including VSEPR theory, valence bond theory, etc.
- As time is very precious, restrict hanging out with friends, and avoid whiling away time on social media.
- Complete the topics which are easy first and then the ones that are hard.
- Always have a positive attitude and believe in yourself and your preparations. Positivity leads to miracles.
- Try to concentrate more on topics having the highest weightage of marks.
- Complete all your syllabus a week before the exam and never keep any topic pending until the day of the exam.
- Practice more questions from the sample papers, previous year question papers, and other mock test papers.
- Make a list of all the important points, formulas, functional groups of different organic compounds and practice them on a regular basis.
These were a few important and easy tips to score better in Chemistry exams. Along with the preparations, health is also very important, therefore, never forget to take regular breaks and rest your brain. Include a healthy meal, try to get a good sleep and do some regular exercise as it boosts up metabolism and sets the brain into action.
For more tips and tricks to score more in Chemistry exams, subscribe to our BYJU’S YouTube Channel.